Information That We Collect
- Comments/Participating in Discussions/Asking Questions: When you try to comment on blogs or try to ask questions on sites, we request certain Personal Information from you such as your name and email address, gender, age, and specialty.
- Any Forms: When you try to contact us to book an appointment or have a consultation, we request you some mandatory details like name, specialty, email address, etc. to complete the form & submit it.
- Calls & Missed Calls: This is another way to contact Dr. Nilesh Chordiya other than Forms. If you want, a representative of Dr. Nilesh Chordiya to contact you, you may give a missed call Or directly contact the clinic on another provided contact number.
- Tools: Clinical tools may be available through the Services in the future. These tools may require you to provide Personal Information for the tools to operate. Subscriptions: If you wish to receive updates published by Dr. Nilesh Chordiya, then you may subscribe to a newsletters subscription. In this case, to reach you, we request your email address.
How We May Use Your Information
- Communications: By registering for the Services, you are consenting to receive certain communications. Specifically, we may use your registration information to send you communications about our services & content updates through emails & messages. You may also subscribe to receive certain email newsletters sent to registered users from time to time which you may manage through the newsletter subscriptions area within your account settings.
- Marketing and Advertising: We may use your email addresses registered with us to reach you with our new services, content marketing, or marketing campaigns we run for Dr. Nilesh Chordiya. We may also use registered emails for target marketing.
- Research, Development, and Evaluation Activities. We may use information that we collect about users of our Services, including Personal Information, to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the Services to develop new Services and for market analysis through Surveys.
- Responses. We may use your email address to respond to the inquiries you send to us about the Services.
Disclosure of Your Information to Third Parties
- Legal Requirements: We may release account and other Personal Information when we believe release (1) is required to comply with valid legal requirements such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, or court order; or (2) is reasonable in response to a physical threat to you or others, to protect the property or defend or assert legal rights of us or others.
Security of Information
We are in the process of implementing technology and security measures to protect the data that we have under our control from unauthorized access, improper use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction, and accidental loss. We also require that all of our employees and others who have access to or are associated with the processing of your data respect your confidentiality. Despite strong security measures the obtained data may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended. Therefore, in submitting personal information to the Site, you assume the risk of a third party obtaining that information. Also, Scams may happen in the Name of Dr. Nilesh Chordiya & may ask for email addresses or contact numbers to submit confidential details. We strongly discourage such activity & state that we don’t indulge in such activity. We advise you to delete such suspicious emails, SMS, messages you receive. If you are ever concerned about any communications that are or seem to be from Dr. Nilesh Chordiya, please contact us immediately.
Access to Information and Choices
- Email Communications. If you no longer wish to receive a particular type of email communication from Dr. Nilesh Chordiya, you may unsubscribe by clicking the “unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of the email and following the instructions. Also, you may manage your newsletter subscriptions within the newsletter subscriptions area within your account settings.
The Sites & Services are designed and intended for use by adults, and are not intended for nor designed to be used by children under the age of 18. We do not collect Personal Information from any person we know is under the age of 18.